Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Now that's a headline
And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:43 am by Kexer

» Hey guys wasup
And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 am by Kexer

» Random Task
And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:08 pm by Andrew.C

» video Links
And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:32 pm by Andrew.C

» Caucus Caucus Caucus
And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:22 pm by Andrew.C

» Just Checking.
And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 am by Andrew.C

» Pill that gets you a tangy tan.
And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 pm by MRac MC

» Other RTSs that aren't SC.
And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:12 am by Andrew.C

» The Dark Ages ended?
And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 am by MRac MC

Poll

So, how many people still visit the forum?

And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 Green_19100%And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 Green_20 100% [ 6 ]
And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 Green_190%And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 Green_20 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore?

+4
Kexer
Nick
Tom
Andrew.C
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore?

Post by Nick Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:01 pm

Trizender wrote:And if so, could God make a pair of shoes so heavy that he could not walk in them?

And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 50dr4
And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 51ug1

Last edited by Nick on Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nick
Nick
Super-Corrupt Supreme Overload/Extreme-Executive Producer

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-02-21

https://nocrevushere.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 Empty Re: And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore?

Post by Andrew.C Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:01 pm

Glenjamin wrote:3. Batman does in fact kill Superman (in the apocalypse series), so some would say he is in the way that Darth Vader is better than the emperor, Kerrigan is better than everyone, I am better than crevu and Rock beats scissors.

You killed crevu? Hmm, good for you. No wonder I felt that relaxation in the force.

And hold on just a minute. Batman killed Superman?? Sure that makes him totally bad-ass and I love him for it, but Superman?! Superman is like the uberest of good/moral people. That would, like, make Batman super evil. But they probably had an explanation for that in the comics... (And No I will not read them.)
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Number of posts : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:04 pm

Ha!

I I love you that picture response.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:34 am

Andrew.C wrote: And hold on just a minute. Batman killed Superman?? Sure that makes him totally bad-ass and I love him for it, but Superman?! Superman is like the uberest of good/moral people. That would, like, make Batman super evil. But they probably had an explanation for that in the comics... (And No I will not read them.)

Superman goes insane, Batman tries to bring him to his senses, Justice league all get killed (bar the Dark Knight), Batman shoots Superman with Kryptonite tipped weapon, Superman becomes sufficiently weakend for the Bat to mushroom him and end his reign of terror- at the last minute Superman repents and chooses to die rather than live on...

in an aside- he's also been killed by someone called "Doomsday", but returned alive afterward, which i'm pretty certain happened in the Batman V Superman one as well- and Superman has "killed" batman too- but later on it was discovered that Batman faked him own death...
Glenjamin
Glenjamin
He's A Regular Charlie Church

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:37 am

Glenjamin wrote:
Andrew.C wrote: And hold on just a minute. Batman killed Superman?? Sure that makes him totally bad-ass and I love him for it, but Superman?! Superman is like the uberest of good/moral people. That would, like, make Batman super evil. But they probably had an explanation for that in the comics... (And No I will not read them.)

Superman goes insane, Batman tries to bring him to his senses, Justice league all get killed (bar the Dark Knight), Batman shoots Superman with Kryptonite tipped weapon, Superman becomes sufficiently weakend for the Bat to mushroom him and end his reign of terror- at the last minute Superman repents and chooses to die rather than live on...

It was the exact plot of the film trilogy: Star Wars.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male
Number of posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:31 am

Glen, if a character reappears they havn't been killed.

And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 159yi3And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 158gy0And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 157gn0And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 156ve0And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 155gk1
Nick
Nick

Male
Number of posts : 683

https://nocrevushere.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:46 am

Marc wrote:
Glenjamin wrote:

It was the exact plot of the film trilogy: Star Wars.
Superman is Batman's father? Suddenly everything makes a lot of sense.

Re:Nick.
Whoa. I'd have thought being caught in an atomic blast would have killed him.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Simmo! Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:49 am

Nick wrote:
Trizender wrote:And if so, could God make a pair of shoes so heavy that he could not walk in them?

http://www.gotquestions.org/God-rock-heavy-lift.html

Learn to google.
Simmo!
Simmo!
CBD Headbuster

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Simmo! Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:53 am

Nick wrote:Glen, if a character reappears they havn't been killed.

And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 159yi3And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 158gy0And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 157gn0And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 156ve0And how come Batman doesn’t dance anymore? - Page 2 155gk1

THEN EXPLAIN THIS
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080801044227AAaS622
Simmo!
Simmo!
CBD Headbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Groove Champion Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:58 pm

Simmo! wrote:
Nick wrote:

http://www.gotquestions.org/God-rock-heavy-lift.html

Learn to google.

Those people seem somewhat up themselves. That question is only ever meant as a joke, not to actually question God or his power.

Back to Batman.
He fucking rocks. Does anyone else get inspired to go and beat the crap out of some low-life scum? I know I do.
I'm working on an outfit too. Not sure if I should post it here in case I ever follow through on my superhero plans.
Pirate
Groove Champion
Groove Champion
I think it's a video game.

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:06 pm

Trizender wrote:
Those people seem somewhat up themselves.
And how.
And in the spirit of the Olympics I can’t let those guys get ahead of me in the race for the Crown of Arrogance. So here we go!

Simmo! wrote:http://www.gotquestions.org/God-rock-heavy-lift.html
I’m not actually sure if this was supposed to be a joke or not, but I figured I’d just say that I thought that that answer had so many things wrong with it that I’m not even sure where to begin with them (maybe that was their intention: to use it as a defense. But at least it wasn’t as bad as the related article, “who created God,” which, unfortunately for me, was so terrible that it gave me cancer, probably. Thank God I didn’t have the patience that would have allowed me to read more of those related articles because I fear that had I read just one more I would have experience an immediate and total, explosive brain hemorrhage.)

But I guess it doesn’t really matter, since the article did what I think it was intended to do, which was simply to construct something that had the appearance of a conclusive refutation of a criticism to the generally held notion of omnipotence. These arguments, I believe, aren’t really supposed to convince the general public of some specific something through the use of logical argument; they’re for giving people who already believe support just by convincing them that there are indeed answers to all these criticisms. The answers don’t even need to be read, let alone understood, in order to provide this feeling of confidence; they just have to exist.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Simmo! Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:15 am

Trizender wrote:Those people seem somewhat up themselves. That question is only ever meant as a joke, not to actually question God or his power.

Sorry dude... it's just when people ask questions I assume they want answers, I'm crazy that way.

But yes, shall we get back to Batman, and away from Andy's ability to turn any thread into a forum for petty insults, in demonstrated 'internet tough guy' fashion.

As to Nicks belief that dead characters don't come back, in Dragonball Z Goku dies like 5 times and nobody seems to care about it, and Buffy in Buffy dies 3 or 4 times too.
Simmo!
Simmo!
CBD Headbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:51 am

Simmo! wrote:But yes, shall we get back to Batman, and away from Andy's ability to turn any thread into a forum for petty insults

You can try, but you'll never defeat the Cobras—I mean, you'll never get away from my petty insults. That's the nature of the internet tough guy: he's totally in your face; he's one outrageous dude. And when merged with 'Trapper Keeper, the forum guzzler' there will be no stopping us.

Trevor wrote:in case I ever follow through on my superhero plans.
If you ever need a secret underground lair... I can totally hook you up.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum