Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Now that's a headline
Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:43 am by Kexer

» Hey guys wasup
Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing. EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 am by Kexer

» Random Task
Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:08 pm by Andrew.C

» video Links
Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:32 pm by Andrew.C

» Caucus Caucus Caucus
Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:22 pm by Andrew.C

» Just Checking.
Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 am by Andrew.C

» Pill that gets you a tangy tan.
Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 pm by MRac MC

» Other RTSs that aren't SC.
Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing. EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:12 am by Andrew.C

» The Dark Ages ended?
Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 am by MRac MC

Poll

So, how many people still visit the forum?

Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing. Green_19100%Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing. Green_20 100% [ 6 ]
Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing. Green_190%Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing. Green_20 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing.

+3
Simmo!
Andrew.C
Tom
7 posters

Go down

Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing. Empty Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing.

Post by Tom Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:02 pm

Yeah. Got a forum here so going to explore something that i thoroughly expect someone to argue against... as i write this i don't actually know what..

Give me a second.

BTW andy i am entirely disgusted by your lack of response to my answer in the philosophy topic with the number one on it based on 'can something be defined by a lack of something'.... in fact my disgust is entirely a product of a lack of something, prove my point.. wicked

yes i'm drunk... eat me.

I got nothing.. basically we need a new fucking topic.

Put one here.

I seriously needed to write... damn you all.
Tom
Tom
Queen of France

Male
Number of posts : 409
Humor : Sardonic
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing. Empty Re: Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing.

Post by Andrew.C Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:35 am

Hey! Look, I was trying to not ruin the topic by having a spazzo like I may have done in previous topics. I was all, like “hey, I’m going to sit these ones out,” all magnanimous like, “and just let the other guys talk it out.” Especially since Marc was all, like “Eeeew, all your topics suck, they’re boring and I hate them. Bitch, bitch, bitch, waaah, waah, make some good topics, here’s a good topic, what about ‘mistakes’, see, that’s a good philosophy topic—I would talk about that...” And then he doesn’t even write anything! Man, it just makes me so mad! You go through life, you struggle to resist the urge to punch people in the face, and for what?!

Also, if you wanna write something you can totally write something for the sorta-potential-web-pagey thing we may get going....? There’s two articles up there already, baby! (and two more on the way, mum’s the word, wink, wink)
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Number of posts : 1622
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing. Empty Re: Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing.

Post by Simmo! Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:16 am

Best. Thread. Ever.
Simmo!
Simmo!
CBD Headbuster

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Boden Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:14 am

drunkposting is the best posting
Boden
Boden
Boden

Number of posts : 66
Job/hobbies : hobs & jobbies
Humor : , sense of

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:15 am

Fail.
Glenjamin
Glenjamin
He's A Regular Charlie Church

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Simmo! Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:58 am

Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing. 12053810
Simmo!
Simmo!
CBD Headbuster

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:19 am

I can imagine, that if he was saying this post out loud, Tom would have one eye close, point a lot and interject with "I love you, man" a whole ton.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male
Number of posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:59 am

"Don't—don't inerrup me!"

Not going to lie to you... just felt like writing. Stewie11

That's how I'm kinda picturing him.

Yes, in the diaper as well. Hey, it happens to the best of us...
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:42 am

How is this not in the Crud bucket?
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:52 am

Yeah, good point. I haven't got round to cleaning out the GC lately.

Edit: Obviously I have now.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:14 am

Done and done.
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:30 am

*dusts off hands*
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:33 pm

Hehe, Tom's loud when he's drunk. Also shirtless...
Nick
Nick
Super-Corrupt Supreme Overload/Extreme-Executive Producer
Super-Corrupt Supreme Overload/Extreme-Executive Producer

Male
Number of posts : 683

https://nocrevushere.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:57 am

What... Relevance?
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum