Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Now that's a headline
Boden Remembered His Password: Random Talk Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:43 am by Kexer

» Hey guys wasup
Boden Remembered His Password: Random Talk Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 am by Kexer

» Random Task
Boden Remembered His Password: Random Talk Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:08 pm by Andrew.C

» video Links
Boden Remembered His Password: Random Talk Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:32 pm by Andrew.C

» Caucus Caucus Caucus
Boden Remembered His Password: Random Talk Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:22 pm by Andrew.C

» Just Checking.
Boden Remembered His Password: Random Talk Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 am by Andrew.C

» Pill that gets you a tangy tan.
Boden Remembered His Password: Random Talk Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 pm by MRac MC

» Other RTSs that aren't SC.
Boden Remembered His Password: Random Talk Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:12 am by Andrew.C

» The Dark Ages ended?
Boden Remembered His Password: Random Talk Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 am by MRac MC

Poll

So, how many people still visit the forum?

Boden Remembered His Password: Random Talk Thread - Page 4 Green_19100%Boden Remembered His Password: Random Talk Thread - Page 4 Green_20 100% [ 6 ]
Boden Remembered His Password: Random Talk Thread - Page 4 Green_190%Boden Remembered His Password: Random Talk Thread - Page 4 Green_20 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Boden Remembered His Password: Random Talk Thread

+6
Glenjamin
Nick
Andrew.C
Groove Champion
MRac MC
Boden
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Boden Remembered His Password: Random Talk Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Boden Remembered His Password: Random Talk Thread

Post by Andrew.C Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:33 pm

C'mon, let's be honest, it's because you asked for a huge raise, isn't it?

Manager: "Clean out your desk; you're gone."
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Number of posts : 1622
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Boden Remembered His Password: Random Talk Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Boden Remembered His Password: Random Talk Thread

Post by MRac MC Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:47 pm

If I've learnt anything from this, it's that life is one crushing humiliation after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male
Number of posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:04 am

Bummer dude- where will you look next?
Glenjamin
Glenjamin
He's A Regular Charlie Church

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:26 am

Eh whatever I can get. I need to afford my house.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:38 am

Marc wrote:If I've learnt anything from this [...]
And if life has taught me anything - repeatedly - it's "to know when you're beaten."

Glenjamin wrote:where will you look next?
To the cookie. Look to the cookie, Marc!
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:29 am

Give this a lookie loo!
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:34 am

No, Wait! Ohmygod, ohmygod! I remember hearing this on the radio the other morning in my dreary semi-awake state whilst lying in bed and struggling to summon the energy to get up. It was about this 'dream job' where you live in some mansion rent free - and get paid, lots ($150,000 for 6 months)- on Hamilton Island, and you have to keep a blog about your adventures, which is the main thing of the job I think. I believe it was for the Austalian or Queensland tourism industry. Plus you have to feed the turtles, or something. Turtles!

Is it just a coincidence that you lost your job exactly at the time that this came available??? I think not!! Apply, Marc! Apply! For the good of the city!

Sure you have to compete against more than a million or so other people who have applied from all over the world, but still...

A short ABC blurb on it

Another short ABC blurb on it

The actual site
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:13 am

Why was the actual site the third option?
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:27 am

If I may answer your question with a question: Why are you such a jerk?
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:07 am

Andrew.C wrote:If I may answer your question with a question: Why are you such a jerk?

Ooo, pick me I know...
Nick
Nick
Super-Corrupt Supreme Overload/Extreme-Executive Producer

Male
Number of posts : 683

https://nocrevushere.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:07 am

If you're going to say "Pepsi" then you get no credit, or partial credit.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:14 am

I think what they should invent is Tracksuit shorts: all the comfort of tracksuit pants, but the all the breeziness of shorts. They would have elastic at the waist and at the bottom of the short legs, like tracksuit pants.

Is that great or what?
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:16 am

No Andy, you fail to see that with those pant you will create a new race of super-bogans.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:58 am

I fear we will never stop the bogans... but we must forget about them, and think about the comfort. Such comfort.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:48 pm

How would that be more comfortable than normal shorts? You don't want constricted thighs, here. That ain't right.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:37 pm

It would be more comfortable than normal shorts in precisely the same way that tracksuit pants are more comfortable than normal pants. My logic is undeniable. Undeniable.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:28 pm

This tennis match is pretty out of this freaken world.

You seeing this?!
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:33 pm

Andy, FOCUS!
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4