Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Now that's a headline
Cheap, safe, unpatented drug cures cancer. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:43 am by Kexer

» Hey guys wasup
Cheap, safe, unpatented drug cures cancer. EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 am by Kexer

» Random Task
Cheap, safe, unpatented drug cures cancer. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:08 pm by Andrew.C

» video Links
Cheap, safe, unpatented drug cures cancer. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:32 pm by Andrew.C

» Caucus Caucus Caucus
Cheap, safe, unpatented drug cures cancer. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:22 pm by Andrew.C

» Just Checking.
Cheap, safe, unpatented drug cures cancer. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 am by Andrew.C

» Pill that gets you a tangy tan.
Cheap, safe, unpatented drug cures cancer. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 pm by MRac MC

» Other RTSs that aren't SC.
Cheap, safe, unpatented drug cures cancer. EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:12 am by Andrew.C

» The Dark Ages ended?
Cheap, safe, unpatented drug cures cancer. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 am by MRac MC

Poll

So, how many people still visit the forum?

Cheap, safe, unpatented drug cures cancer. Green_19100%Cheap, safe, unpatented drug cures cancer. Green_20 100% [ 6 ]
Cheap, safe, unpatented drug cures cancer. Green_190%Cheap, safe, unpatented drug cures cancer. Green_20 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Cheap, safe, unpatented drug cures cancer.

4 posters

Go down

Cheap, safe, unpatented drug cures cancer. Empty Cheap, safe, unpatented drug cures cancer.

Post by Simmo! Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:51 am

This is totally old news, but I still think it's pretty funky, or at the very least, funkay.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn10971-cheap-safe-drug-kills-most-cancers.html

Read your zombie survival guides people. I Am Legend is about to happen.
Simmo!
Simmo!
CBD Headbuster

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Cheap, safe, unpatented drug cures cancer. Empty Re: Cheap, safe, unpatented drug cures cancer.

Post by Andrew.C Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:51 am

That is most definitely funky. And it totally belongs in the gentlemen's club, for mucho discussion! (C'mon man, don't go all Boden on me and litter your posts in random places. I guess we should explain some of the 'rules'... well, the only one that needs to be said is that there is to be no posts in "Evidence Against...[UFOs]" ...Because there is none!)

Zombie survival guide? I Am Legend? I never saw that movie but, what? Did I miss the part in the article that said some side-effects may be "slight monsterism"? Or is this a separate topic in the post related to something entirely different that you're about to do? 'Cause you need to give me a more specific warning about exactly how I need to prepare! Okay?
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Number of posts : 1622
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Cheap, safe, unpatented drug cures cancer. Empty Re: Cheap, safe, unpatented drug cures cancer.

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:23 am

Well, that all sounds pretty good. We should use it.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male
Number of posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:26 am

The drugs or the survival guide?
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Number of posts : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:27 am

The drugs. Apparently the survival guide ain't that great.

No cansir = great

Dose it wurk on supr cansir?
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Simmo! Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:49 am

In 'I Am Legend' they genetically engineer a virus that cures cancer, and it ends up killing everyone. Except some people it turns into zombies that get superfried by daylight. Also except for Will Smith, because he is the badass.

C'mon man, don't go all Boden on me and litter your posts in random places. I guess we should explain some of the 'rules'...

Ummm... It's my first day?

Edit: Fixed whacky parenthesis to make quote code work. Crazy.

Last edited by Simmo! on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simmo!
Simmo!
CBD Headbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:46 am

Quack quack quack.

You need to use [] instead of <> for your tags round these parts.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:30 am

Wait a second...

does this mean i has to get a German shepherd and an automatic rifle?

I can do that.
Glenjamin
Glenjamin
He's A Regular Charlie Church

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Simmo! Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:44 pm

GOD DAMN IT FRANK!
Simmo!
Simmo!
CBD Headbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum