Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Now that's a headline
Anna Crabb, my new favorite journalist EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:43 am by Kexer

» Hey guys wasup
Anna Crabb, my new favorite journalist EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 am by Kexer

» Random Task
Anna Crabb, my new favorite journalist EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:08 pm by Andrew.C

» video Links
Anna Crabb, my new favorite journalist EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:32 pm by Andrew.C

» Caucus Caucus Caucus
Anna Crabb, my new favorite journalist EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:22 pm by Andrew.C

» Just Checking.
Anna Crabb, my new favorite journalist EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 am by Andrew.C

» Pill that gets you a tangy tan.
Anna Crabb, my new favorite journalist EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 pm by MRac MC

» Other RTSs that aren't SC.
Anna Crabb, my new favorite journalist EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:12 am by Andrew.C

» The Dark Ages ended?
Anna Crabb, my new favorite journalist EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 am by MRac MC

Poll

So, how many people still visit the forum?

Anna Crabb, my new favorite journalist Green_19100%Anna Crabb, my new favorite journalist Green_20 100% [ 6 ]
Anna Crabb, my new favorite journalist Green_190%Anna Crabb, my new favorite journalist Green_20 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Anna Crabb, my new favorite journalist

4 posters

Go down

Anna Crabb, my new favorite journalist Empty Anna Crabb, my new favorite journalist

Post by Tom Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:53 am

read this. bloody awesome

How about Tony "People Skills" Abbott? Always wild and unpredictable, People Skills is going through a phase of compulsive truth telling.

Love it!

Not much of this will overly trouble Kevin Rudd, who is hovering somewhere between chocolate ice-cream and labrador puppies in the popularity stakes

Just yes! Well written!

And the last and the best

We'll leave the last words to the PM himself, who when asked by a reporter whether he was a toxic bore, actually responded thus: "Can I say that anyone, anyone ah, you wrote about this today Matthew, leave that where it is, the um, ah, if you are dealing with the totality of the global economic crisis, unless we have a restoration of private credit markets and private credit flows across the global economy and normal flows within Australia, then we're never dealing with the full dimensions of the problem. That was what I was saying in the Parliament yesterday. That is the reality which every government in the world is wrestling with …(answer edited for reasons of space)."

Love it
Tom
Tom
Queen of France

Male
Number of posts : 409
Humor : Sardonic
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Anna Crabb, my new favorite journalist Empty Re: Anna Crabb, my new favorite journalist

Post by Boden Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:22 am

Annabelle Crabb is fantastic, it's hard to believe the SMH publish both her and that conservative harpy Miranda Devine though.

I don't really have anything to add except Crabb owns.
Boden
Boden
Boden

Number of posts : 66
Job/hobbies : hobs & jobbies
Humor : , sense of
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Anna Crabb, my new favorite journalist Empty Re: Anna Crabb, my new favorite journalist

Post by Glenjamin Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:16 am

Yeah- it's not like it's her job to get people thinking by polarising their ideas or anything...
Glenjamin
Glenjamin
He's A Regular Charlie Church

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:31 am

It's not. If anything it was the editors job to hire two writers with contrasting views.
Nick
Nick
Super-Corrupt Supreme Overload/Extreme-Executive Producer
Super-Corrupt Supreme Overload/Extreme-Executive Producer

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-02-21

https://nocrevushere.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:02 am

not only that she bagged out the right and the left there glen. what are you talking about?
Tom
Tom
Queen of France

Male
Number of posts : 409
Humor : Sardonic
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:21 am

Her job is to be controvertial! She a columnist who has been hired to write an opinion column- her job description is to incite comment from readers.
Glenjamin
Glenjamin
He's A Regular Charlie Church

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down