Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Now that's a headline
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:43 am by Kexer

» Hey guys wasup
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 am by Kexer

» Random Task
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:08 pm by Andrew.C

» video Links
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:32 pm by Andrew.C

» Caucus Caucus Caucus
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:22 pm by Andrew.C

» Just Checking.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 am by Andrew.C

» Pill that gets you a tangy tan.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 pm by MRac MC

» Other RTSs that aren't SC.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:12 am by Andrew.C

» The Dark Ages ended?
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 am by MRac MC

Poll

So, how many people still visit the forum?

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) Green_19100%The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) Green_20 100% [ 6 ]
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) Green_190%The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) Green_20 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

+4
Kexer
Andrew.C
Nick
MRac MC
8 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) Empty The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:22 am

I saw the Dark Knight last night. I'll let this guy from the AV Club comments board speak for me:

DARK KNIGHT

by Z0DIAC M0THERFUCKER

FUCK ANY SLAPDICK MOTHERFUCKER WHO PRETENDS THIS MOVIE DOESNT FUCKING OWN. THE KNIGHT OWNS YOUR FUCKING ASS AND YOU WILL FUCKING RECOGNIZE

BITCHASS

Also, it broke the box office record in the States for the opening weekend.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male
Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) Empty Re: The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

Post by Nick Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:29 am

also its opening day.
Nick
Nick
Super-Corrupt Supreme Overload/Extreme-Executive Producer

Male
Number of posts : 683

https://nocrevushere.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) Empty Re: The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:30 am

Maybe that was it.

edit: No, we're both right, it was both.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:32 am

Well, if the ratings involve the measuring of the difference between the goodness of the first one relative to the second, then I can understand how it got high ratings; it wouldn't have been hard to be better than the first...
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Number of posts : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:35 am

I thought the first movie kicked ass untill the end. The space microwave and the housefire fight with his evil master sucked big donkey bolloks!
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:35 am

I didn't like the first one; I loved this one.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:44 am

Space microwave did indeed suck. But what was worse was it seemed that they wanted to try to 'justify' or 'explain' everything, like "Oh, it's really fantastic how my dad's company has this secret zillion dollar military-scientific test zone for random cool shit that he must have thought up in his dreams, and is entirely operated and looked over by this one token black science-talking-guy so no-one else will pay attention to anything that goes missing. You think I might be able to use some of this stuff to help me on my vendetta against super-criminals and saving the city?"
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:48 am

Hey, he lyed to his token black science-talking-guy, buy saying things like he was going... sperlunking
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:51 am

Yeah, origin stories are the worst. They're like bug-in-your-juice bad.
Spoiler:
That's what I really liked about the Joker in this new one; he just shows up and gets up in everyone's grill and is a complete psycho. And he lies constantly. He's a lot more hands-on than the Joker in the original movie, he does a lot of his own killing rather than being just a mastermind-style villian.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kexer Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:54 am

I didn't mind Batman Begins. The ending sucked, I got over it.
Morgan Freeman's character and all his cool shiznit and department was taken from the graphic novels and is actually part of the Batman history deal.
The writers/director made up the Rachel Dawes character so Batman could get some tang. Which he didn't.
Kexer
Kexer
Regional Manager

Male
Number of posts : 210
Humor : No thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:55 am

But is he a SUPER villian?
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:58 am

I don't really care what comes from the comics and what doesn't. It doesn't automatically make something good if it comes from the comics. The director said that The Penguin was too fake and comic-y to be used in the films, so there's obviously more going on than just "put it in, it's from the comics."
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:59 am

Ah ha, BUT check out this snappy new headline and artical telling us that the batMAN is a jerk!

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) Bale300dx4

http://www.smh.com.au/news/people/batman-star-christian-bale-in-family-fallout/2008/07/22/1216492424460.html
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:00 am

"According to The Sun..."
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:03 am

He must have just been getting too much into character.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:03 am

I didn't read the article I just liked the headline...
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:05 am

I should've known. You should write for the Sun.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kexer Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:07 am

Snap!
Chekkeeet, I changed my name all by my self.
Moneis PlZ.
Kexer
Kexer
Regional Manager

Male
Number of posts : 210
Humor : No thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:10 am

Unlimited girlfriends are en route.

So, Al, you know that bit in the Dark Knight? How sick wicked was that? You know the bit I mean.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:17 am

Alex wrote:Morgan Freeman's character and all his cool shiznit and department was taken from the graphic novels and is actually part of the Batman history deal.

It's actually from the comix (that started out as a typo. But now it stays!)? Wow, I wasn't aware. That's kinda lame, but now I do feel it shifts the lameness to the comic creaters.

Alex wrote:The writers/director made up the Rachel Dawes character so Batman could get some tang. Which he didn't.
I can't believe he didn't park that like a car...

Alex wrote:Chekkeeet, I changed my name all by my self.
Moneis PlZ.
Hey, Alex is... back? You should have changed it to "Akex" though... powerfully cooler.
No monies.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:18 am

Marc wrote:You know the bit I mean.
Just tell us; the suspense is killing me.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:20 am

Just messing with you. It's all good.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:21 am

Why is the no yelling at Andy for not edit his double post.
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:24 am

He replied to two different posts.

AND EVEN IF HE DIDN'T...it are his birfday.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:26 am

I happened to read Marc's post after I posted the first one, okay?
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum