Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Now that's a headline
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:43 am by Kexer

» Hey guys wasup
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 am by Kexer

» Random Task
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:08 pm by Andrew.C

» video Links
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:32 pm by Andrew.C

» Caucus Caucus Caucus
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:22 pm by Andrew.C

» Just Checking.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 am by Andrew.C

» Pill that gets you a tangy tan.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 pm by MRac MC

» Other RTSs that aren't SC.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:12 am by Andrew.C

» The Dark Ages ended?
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 am by MRac MC

Poll

So, how many people still visit the forum?

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 3 Green_19100%The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 3 Green_20 100% [ 6 ]
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 3 Green_190%The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 3 Green_20 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

+4
Kexer
Andrew.C
Nick
MRac MC
8 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

Post by Glenjamin Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:18 am

i dun no... maybe they has not enuf monies?

or perhaps they r taking a 70 year old concept and attempting to appeal to every facet of the fan base- modernizing what they can get away with and being traditional where they want to be. I kinda like that they try to do both.
Glenjamin
Glenjamin
He's A Regular Charlie Church

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

Post by Nick Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:24 am

I havn't seen it, I would like to view the fiLm.
Nick
Nick
Super-Corrupt Supreme Overload/Extreme-Executive Producer

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-02-21

https://nocrevushere.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:25 am

Probably they're pandering because they know that fanboys will seriously flip out if too much is changed. Still, they have to explain Batman's gadgetry somehow, I suppose.
Spoiler:
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male
Number of posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:26 am

Well I think they would lose easy money if they upset the hardcore comic fans
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:37 am

What was that spoiler Marc?
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:41 am

Click on the white area around the word spoiler
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:41 am

But only if you want it spoilt...
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:42 am

Oh, i get it- thanks... but i wont be pressing the button.
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:43 am

He clearly dose, I mean he asked and all.
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:43 am

Glenjamin wrote:i think Morgan portrayed really well, btw
I definitely agree that Freeman is the man. I just wish he didn't have all these cruddy roles. Like that new movie with Jolie in it... poor Morgan.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Number of posts : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:46 am

Yeah... why would you ask what the spoiler is, if you don't want to know?? Seriously, did you think you had found away around logic? You christians are always the same...
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:46 am

Easy now
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:46 am

That's the point of the spoiler thing, Glenji...only click it if you've seen it or if you don't care. It's a very minor spoiler though.

It's not like anyone's forcing him to do shit movies. He's always done tons of shit movies and the odd Shawshank.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:47 am

Chain reaction *shudder*
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:47 am

Evan Almighty!
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:52 am

Cry
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:58 am

I liked Bruce almighty- but i didn't get to see Evan almighty... i guess it wuz no goods?
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:17 am

Bruce Almighty was only "good" because of Morgan + Carey, and specifically because of this one line from Carey:

"Back to you, Fuckers!"
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:21 am

Bruce Almighty was aight till he had to learn a fucking lesson. Also, he didn't abuse his powers nearly enough.

Yeah that line was awesome.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:23 am

There was most definitely a gross and distinct lack of the abusing of powers... especially if he had to learn a lesson.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Kexer Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:52 am

I hate that learning lesson crap. Like Click with Adam Sandler and Christopher Walken.

It was like two different movies with the fun having then the lesson learning it made me sad.
Kexer
Kexer
Regional Manager

Male
Number of posts : 210
Humor : No thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:56 am

I haven't seen it for exactly that reason, and it's the reason I was sceptical of Hancock.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:58 am

yeah, I hope they didn't do some crap like that to that film, because the premise of that film was awesome.
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:00 am

It is nice to see Jason Bateman in a big movie though, I might have to watch it just for that. Besides, Alex said it was aight.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:02 am

well if Alex said it was alright I will give it a go
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum