Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Now that's a headline
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:43 am by Kexer

» Hey guys wasup
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 am by Kexer

» Random Task
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:08 pm by Andrew.C

» video Links
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:32 pm by Andrew.C

» Caucus Caucus Caucus
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:22 pm by Andrew.C

» Just Checking.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 am by Andrew.C

» Pill that gets you a tangy tan.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 pm by MRac MC

» Other RTSs that aren't SC.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:12 am by Andrew.C

» The Dark Ages ended?
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 am by MRac MC

Poll

So, how many people still visit the forum?

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 6 Green_19100%The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 6 Green_20 100% [ 6 ]
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 6 Green_190%The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 6 Green_20 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

+4
Kexer
Andrew.C
Nick
MRac MC
8 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

Post by Andrew.C Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:45 pm

"Pffft, Glen, that's what I bought it for."

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 6 Easyba10
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Number of posts : 1622
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

Post by MRac MC Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:37 pm

Glenjamin wrote:Things Russel Crowe sucks at:

- Not loving every last thing about Russel Crowe
- Relating to human beings
- sorting out differences with innocuous hotel staff
- Life, please kill yourself.

Marc wrote:He might be a few noodles short of a caboodle

Amply covered...

Marc wrote:but he's a damn fine actor.

None of those things are acting.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male
Number of posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:04 am

To Russel acting IS life!

This found on a website entitled Worldgolf.com:

Crowe would likely be most comfortable if his life was but an endless interview on Inside the Actor’s Studio, with host James Lipton massaging his feet and asking him what type of pie he’d be, had he’d been born a pie. And the answer would most likely be something extremely complicated, involving emotions, technique and meringue. Self-important to the point that he nearly needs to name a capital and Prime Minister for himself, Crowe recently dumped the cheerleaders from his rugby team, because they were distracting everyone from the crappy, nightmare hug-fest that is rugby. Combining a fakeness of both macho and artistic integrity, he is universally disliked and considered a tool.

But i will conceed that i did enjoy both Gladiator and A Beautiful Mind... Also this golfers use of Rugby is incorrect as League in most of the rest of the world is not considered rugby.
Glenjamin
Glenjamin
He's A Regular Charlie Church

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:55 am

That's pretty dang funny though.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:11 am

I personally think that russel crowe is a champ...

But i will SO jump on this bandwagon! Who can refuse a good bandwagon!?

Russel Crowe is a Jerk with No Acting Talent and is a Bad Man who Hits People with Telephones. He also Does Crack and other Hard Drugs in his spare time between Beating his Wife with his Child and making the Worst Films Ever Made. Not only this his choice in Sports is deserving of him and he is Probably a Necrophiliac.
Tom
Tom
Queen of France

Male
Number of posts : 409
Humor : Sardonic
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:49 am

Tom wrote: Not only this his choice in Sports is deserving of him

Now i'm sure you meant to write something else in there, 'coz that sentence make only a little sense- back up the rant a little and have a second go...

Tom wrote: Probably a Necrophiliac

Unsubstantiated, but I'll allow it.
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:55 am

Glenjamin wrote:

Tom wrote: Probably a Necrophiliac

Unsubstantiated, but I'll allow it.

hahahhahahahaha

thank you
Tom
Tom
Queen of France

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:57 am

You're welcome... by the way, i'm loving the two of us pumping up our posts... *Just realises he used the words "loving" "pumping" and "two of us" in a sentence directed at Tom*

That sounded way more Hetero in my head...
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Groove Champion Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:14 am

You guys look like dorks.
Pirate
Groove Champion
Groove Champion
I think it's a video game.

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:31 am

Can we change Glen's signature to "Lick my Love-Pump?"
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:42 pm

D minor is the saddest of all keys, really.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:46 pm

So I'm watching Silent Hill and it's just so awful it makes me wanna puke all over your head, sir. And this is the first 10 minutes or so.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:47 pm

And now Radha Mitchell is sleeping up against a tree in a rather suggestive pose with her legs open. The trouble? Her daughter is snuggled in between them.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Groove Champion Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:56 pm

Trouble?
Pirate
Groove Champion
Groove Champion

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:16 am

Trouble.
Tom
Tom
Queen of France

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:39 am

Push her down, son.

I thought Silent Hill was a game...no?
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Groove Champion Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:06 am

Tis a movie too.
Although I doubt it has anything on Super Mario Brothers.
Pirate
Groove Champion
Groove Champion

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:54 am

but then, what does?
Tom
Tom
Queen of France

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:23 pm

Silent Hill is dirt. Super Mario Bros is fancy store-bought dirt. That's stuff's loaded with nutrients. Silent Hill can't compete with that.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:46 pm

Will Bob Hoskins ever rule so greatly again?

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 6 Supermariobros1993pv2.thThe Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 6 Thpix
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:34 am

Yes!! Gladiator is on tonight! (I never ended up hiring it, shhh) Also some Schwarzenegger movie called '6th day'? Is that any good, Trev?

And Full Metal Jacket as well!
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Groove Champion Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:34 am

It's ok but it's one of those movies set in the future where the futuristic technologies seem stupid and tacked on.
Arnie is brilliant as always.
Pirate
Groove Champion
Groove Champion

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:04 am

Yeah, I flicked around to it for a couple of seconds and it was a shot of two helicopters that looked like it could have been taken from one of those 80's video games that came built in to those systems that weren't made to accommodate new game installs.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:38 am

It's an Arnie movie- translation is "Stop thinking for around 100 minutes" i really worry when people watch an Arnie flick and worry about the plot- it's all about the explosions!

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 6 Explosionexamplekb6.thThe Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 6 Thpix
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:11 am

Amen. Yeah 6th day is all about how cloning whole humans is illegal but this guy does it anyway and uses it to, on one hand make people sorta imortal and on the other devalue human life... its a very deep movie
Tom
Tom
Queen of France

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum