Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Now that's a headline
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:43 am by Kexer

» Hey guys wasup
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 am by Kexer

» Random Task
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:08 pm by Andrew.C

» video Links
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:32 pm by Andrew.C

» Caucus Caucus Caucus
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:22 pm by Andrew.C

» Just Checking.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 am by Andrew.C

» Pill that gets you a tangy tan.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 pm by MRac MC

» Other RTSs that aren't SC.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:12 am by Andrew.C

» The Dark Ages ended?
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 am by MRac MC

Poll

So, how many people still visit the forum?

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 5 Green_19100%The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 5 Green_20 100% [ 6 ]
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 5 Green_190%The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 5 Green_20 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

+4
Kexer
Andrew.C
Nick
MRac MC
8 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

Post by Nick Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:31 am

Oh, Tom's not a Hindu Glen you silly man. Laughing
Nick
Nick
Super-Corrupt Supreme Overload/Extreme-Executive Producer

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-02-21

https://nocrevushere.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

Post by Glenjamin Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:58 am

Andrew.C wrote:He just wanted to rag on other people's faiths again, you know Glen.

I do hope you were kidding... except for Mormons and Scientologists, i don't think i rag on any faiths.

And the link was that Tom was exploding over so many different things in a single post that i thought he maybe wanted to cover everything and would be cheesed that he missed something...
Glenjamin
Glenjamin
He's A Regular Charlie Church

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:01 am

Ah, humour. Very good.
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:09 am

Glenjamin wrote:I do hope you were kidding
Hey, I always kid. And why? The love, Glen. The love. cheers
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Number of posts : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:31 am

Ahh, the love- you can smell it! pig ... we need a better picture for smell, and love.
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:08 am

Glenjamin wrote: you can smell it! pig
Are you saying I've got breath as fresh as a summer ham?
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:42 pm

Ok, so the emotocons need work. You don't have to rub it in. Embarassed
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:04 am

Batman 3: The Riddler’s Paradox:
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 5 Riddle12

Taken from: http://www.overthinkingit.com/2008/07/24/the-philosophy-of-batman/
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:20 am

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2008/oct/02/robertdowneyjr

Robert Downey Jr. to play Sherlock Holmes? Hmmmm, interesting. I don't know about Jude Law though... he's kinda... not good...

Oh alright, he's ok.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:36 am

Downey Junior is coming into his own i reckon. He was great in iron man.

The one that i am getting a little wierded out by is Russel Crowe playing The Sherif of nottingham AND Robin Hood in the one movie - i don't see how that can work.
Tom
Tom
Queen of France

Male
Number of posts : 409
Humor : Sardonic
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:06 am

I heard he was playing Robin Hood but I didn't know he was doing both! That is wierd... and kinda stupid... so it's so something I could see Russel doing. Maybe he'll even sing.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Kexer Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:35 am

That's why they call him Russel Crowe the Idiot instead of Russel Crowe the Magnificent.
Kexer
Kexer
Regional Manager

Male
Number of posts : 210
Humor : No thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:56 am

Who calls him that... they'd better not let him hear them call him that otherwise BAM WHACK Straight to the moon.
Tom
Tom
Queen of France

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:10 pm

Pow- Phone in the kisser!
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kexer Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:25 pm

Darn tootin'! He's still a moron/mediocre actOR!
Kexer
Kexer
Regional Manager

Male
Number of posts : 210
Humor : No thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:49 pm

But he owns a Rugby league team!!!1!
Hugh Jackman's a real actor!
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:13 pm

There was Russel Crowe backlash and I wasn't informed? He might be a few noodles short of a caboodle, but he's a damn fine actor.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male
Number of posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:09 pm

I hope you're quoting some idiot...
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:43 pm

Movies Russell Crowe acted damn well in:

- American Gangster (despite it being an average film)
- Cinderella Man
- Romper Stomper
- Gladiator
- The Insider
- L.A. Confidential
- Mystery, Alaska

Those are just the ones I've seen.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male
Number of posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:38 am

Things Russel Crowe sucks at:

- Not loving every last thing about Russel Crowe
- Relating to human beings
- sorting out differences with innocuous hotel staff
- Life, please kill yourself.
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:38 am

Hey hey russel still coo.

He had a kid with a semi hot chick!

And he was alright in gladiator, although to be honest it was a very easy role to play.
Tom
Tom
Queen of France

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Groove Champion Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:42 am

You're just bitter that you didn't get the role.
Pirate
Groove Champion
Groove Champion
I think it's a video game.

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:50 am

.................... yeah....

but i would have made a great maximus! This we can all agree on.
Tom
Tom
Queen of France

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:01 am

I thought that Joaquin (sp?) Pheonix guy was coolest of all:

"This vexes me... I am very vexed."

and the whole "Busy. Little. Bee" part was great.

and lets not forget the "Am I not merciful!" Swish!—that's it, I'm hiring that movie...

*Sounds of car door closing. Engine starting. Driving off.*
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:05 pm

"How does he type while driving away?"
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum