Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Now that's a headline
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:43 am by Kexer

» Hey guys wasup
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 am by Kexer

» Random Task
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:08 pm by Andrew.C

» video Links
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:32 pm by Andrew.C

» Caucus Caucus Caucus
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:22 pm by Andrew.C

» Just Checking.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 am by Andrew.C

» Pill that gets you a tangy tan.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 pm by MRac MC

» Other RTSs that aren't SC.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:12 am by Andrew.C

» The Dark Ages ended?
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 am by MRac MC

Poll

So, how many people still visit the forum?

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 8 Green_19100%The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 8 Green_20 100% [ 6 ]
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 8 Green_190%The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 8 Green_20 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

+4
Kexer
Andrew.C
Nick
MRac MC
8 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

Post by Andrew.C Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:52 am

Oh, Samuel's in everything.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Number of posts : 1622
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

Post by Kexer Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:29 am

I wanted to see the The Spirt but they don't have it at Hornsby so I gave up.
Kexer
Kexer
Regional Manager

Male
Number of posts : 210
Humor : No thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:04 am

Ah, Alex. So lazy and surly. I wish I was a teamster.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Number of posts : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:54 am

hha

and yes. the trek will be glorious.
Tom
Tom
Queen of France

Male
Number of posts : 409
Humor : Sardonic
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:47 am

It's got Sylar from Heroes, looks pretty sweet.
Glenjamin
Glenjamin
He's A Regular Charlie Church

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:44 am

It also has sean from sean and the dead, and harold from harold and kumar. I am looking forward to it muchly.
Tom
Tom
Queen of France

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:04 am

You mean Simon Pegg (Also Sgt. Nick Angel from Hot Fuzz, and other names from other films)?
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:50 am

i certainly do. forgot his name.
Tom
Tom
Queen of France

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:44 pm

It's Agnes and you know it's Agnes! It means "lamb," "lamb of God!
Nick
Nick
Super-Corrupt Supreme Overload/Extreme-Executive Producer

Male
Number of posts : 683

https://nocrevushere.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:58 am

Nick. Are you ever going to offer an opinion that isn't couched in simpsons/futurama/family quotes. Not that i don't love it, but you can do both!
Tom
Tom
Queen of France

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:25 am

I didn't know what to say, and I just wanted to post something so...

Two thumbs

Last edited by Nick on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:26 am

But yeah I guess. I mean, anythings possible.
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:44 am

Check.
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum