Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Now that's a headline
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:43 am by Kexer

» Hey guys wasup
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 am by Kexer

» Random Task
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:08 pm by Andrew.C

» video Links
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:32 pm by Andrew.C

» Caucus Caucus Caucus
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:22 pm by Andrew.C

» Just Checking.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 am by Andrew.C

» Pill that gets you a tangy tan.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 pm by MRac MC

» Other RTSs that aren't SC.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:12 am by Andrew.C

» The Dark Ages ended?
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 am by MRac MC

Poll

So, how many people still visit the forum?

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 2 Green_19100%The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 2 Green_20 100% [ 6 ]
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 2 Green_190%The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 2 Green_20 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

+4
Kexer
Andrew.C
Nick
MRac MC
8 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

Post by Nick Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:27 am

You can reply to two different post in this one post. We have the power!
Nick
Nick
Super-Corrupt Supreme Overload/Extreme-Executive Producer

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-02-21

https://nocrevushere.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:28 am

You know, I read Nick's post as if it were grammatically flawless. His original complaint, I mean.

Yeah, but there's a difference between posting twice in a row on the same subject and posting twice to reply to two different things. It's actually easier to read as two posts when you're replying to two different things, I think.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male
Number of posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:29 am

The forum lord(above) told me to edit them together.
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:31 am

If I told you to edit together two posts that were replying to two seperate things then I are sorry guy.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:35 am

Marc wrote:You know, I read Nick's post as if it were grammatically flawless. His original complaint, I mean.
If I read it again, I can imagine a faux-Russian accent over the top of it.
Nick wrote:Why is the no yelling at Andy for not edit his double post.
Kinda like "All zis yelling is taking avay my horny"
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Number of posts : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:36 am

ok, well that makes more sence (to me anyway) then.
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kexer Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:51 am

So...

Are you ready to go see it again Marc?
I got money in my account for some reason.
We can take Any Andy for his birthdizzle.
Go go go go go go go go!
Kexer
Kexer
Regional Manager

Male
Number of posts : 210
Humor : No thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:54 am

Naw dawg naw. I already have dinner plans.

Is there a movie you'd like to discuss?
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kexer Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:57 am

Not really.
Kexer
Kexer
Regional Manager

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:01 am

how about... Tumbleweed
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:03 am

Has anyone seen, or is going to see, the new X-Files movie? Or what do people think of it?

Also, I swear the title of it is the same as the caption on a poster that was hanging up in Dana's (sp?) office in the Simpsons episode with them in it. Or is it just an old sort of saying?
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Kexer Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:08 am

I want to see it.

The title is what was on the poster of the UFO in Mulder's office during the series. It was probably in the Simpson's episode then too, but I don't remember that.

Screenshot me!
Kexer
Kexer
Regional Manager

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:08 am

I think I can speak for Alex when I say hell yes we're going to see it.

There was a trailer for it just before The Dark Knight. It looked alright. Apparently it's a monster-of-the-week style movie, no conspiracy stuff, which should please me.

Yeah, that's the poster that was in her office on the Simpsons, but it's the same as a poster that hangs in Mulder's office in the show.

edit: Well, the thing warned me there was another post since I clicked on the topic, and I just had to push ahead, didn't I?
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:12 am

Oh, I thought it was spoof on a poster from the show, since the whole 'want' in "I want to believe" sounds kinda taking-the-piss...
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:15 am

I think it might be an actual poster, and that Mulder had it in his office to be a sort of "I'm not taking it too seriously, haha, wot a lark," when of course he was.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:17 am

I just hope the t1000 isn't in it. I really stop liking that show once that douch showed up.
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:18 am

He's cool and everyfing. But he's not in it, it's all Mulder and Scully and Billy Connolly is a crazy guy or something.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:21 am

Billy Connolly... hmm. Oh, that guy; at first I was thinking of Billy Corgan. Wasn't he in some movie? Or was there just a guy who looked like him?
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:22 am

What, Billy Connolly's in it? Wow
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:23 am

Andrew.C wrote:Billy Connolly... hmm. Oh, that guy; at first I was thinking of Billy Corgan. Wasn't he in some movie? Or was there just a guy who looked like him?

I don't think he's in any movies. Maybe you just saw some 90s vampire movie.

edit: Yeah, imdb'ing him just returns soundtrack credits.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:25 am

They used a Smashing pumpkins song in a trailer i just saw, Watchmen I think.
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:28 am

...where are you? Do you have your laptop in the Cinema?
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:32 am

no, but that a cool idea. Then I can type my hatefull comments about the movie as I go and never lose them.
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:12 am

So who hasn't seen Darknight? i want to go see it soon- i like that it's more like the comix.

the science type guy in the comix wasn't as lame as Morgan Freeman's Character (Who i think Morgan portrayed really well, btw), but you gotta remember, it was written originally in the 1940's- plots weren't/ didn't have to be as soopr convoluted as now a days.
Glenjamin
Glenjamin
He's A Regular Charlie Church

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:15 am

Well, that's my point really - they're taking some things from the comics but not others, so why can't they change stuff like that, update it, make it more believable?
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum