Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Now that's a headline
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:43 am by Kexer

» Hey guys wasup
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 am by Kexer

» Random Task
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:08 pm by Andrew.C

» video Links
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:32 pm by Andrew.C

» Caucus Caucus Caucus
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:22 pm by Andrew.C

» Just Checking.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 am by Andrew.C

» Pill that gets you a tangy tan.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 pm by MRac MC

» Other RTSs that aren't SC.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:12 am by Andrew.C

» The Dark Ages ended?
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 am by MRac MC

Poll

So, how many people still visit the forum?

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 7 Green_19100%The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 7 Green_20 100% [ 6 ]
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 7 Green_190%The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 7 Green_20 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

+4
Kexer
Andrew.C
Nick
MRac MC
8 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

Post by Andrew.C Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:13 am

Dude, are you being sarcastic...?
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Number of posts : 1622
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

Post by Tom Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:18 am

yes.
Tom
Tom
Queen of France

Male
Number of posts : 409
Humor : Sardonic
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:43 pm

I think Tom meant to say "I don't even know anymore."
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male
Number of posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:43 pm

I was a kinda pointless ramble- but then, isn't that what this forum's about?
Glenjamin
Glenjamin
He's A Regular Charlie Church

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:32 am

Glenjamin wrote:I was a kinda pointless ramble
That is so true... I'm proud of you, Glen. There comes a time in every man's life where they just can't keep up the charade anymore, and they have to be true to themselves. Good for you, buddy. Good for you.

Last edited by Andrew.C on Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling... like what Glen should have done. Snap!)
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:24 am

Wha....?
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:51 am

Just bought "I am Legend" and i have to say that i like both (or bolth) endings
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kexer Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:45 am

BOOOOOO!
Kexer
Kexer
Regional Manager

Male
Number of posts : 210
Humor : No thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simmo! Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:55 am

Glenjamin wrote:Just bought "I am Legend" and i have to say that i like both (or bolth) endings

Seriously... Like an ass.
Simmo!
Simmo!
CBD Headbuster

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:15 am

Same to you Alex...

And Simmo, you don't even make sense... ever!
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:07 am

Glenjamin wrote:Same to you Alex...

And Simmo, you don't even make sense... ever!

put your reading glasses on... moron
Tom
Tom
Queen of France

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:10 pm

again- the sense is lacking Tom
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:33 am

que? Which one of the five are you lacking in glen? I am guessing sight. Or smell!!
Tom
Tom
Queen of France

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Simmo! Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:23 am

One of the greatest episodes
Simmo!
Simmo!
CBD Headbuster

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:41 pm

"Sir...did you just spit inside your own helmet?"
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male
Number of posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:43 am

The Shwarzenator is in Around the World in 80 days? With long hair?? Wtf? How come I've never heard of this? It's because it sucks, isn't it? ...Trev?
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Groove Champion Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:27 pm

He's brilliant in it.
The movie is fun and does not take itself seriously, which means many people won't like it.
Pirate
Groove Champion
Groove Champion
I think it's a video game.

Male
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:58 pm

Ha, I wasn't even entirely expecting you to have seen it. But wow, that's impressive. Have you seen every film that Shwarzenegger's been in? Do you own Around the World on DVD?

p.s. I think you should change your avatar back to another Bender one, probably bender as Super King, which I imagine will be your title as the benevolent and classy dictator. Not that there's anything wrong with Scorpio—he rules—but that avatar image is kinda small and it's starting to get on my nerves (even though that was kinda my fault).
farao
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Groove Champion Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:33 am

I have not seen them all. Sad
I don't own that one because I'm not buying films he has cameos in until I get all his main ones. Still missing a couple.

I'll hunt around for a new avatar and ponder a new name just to screw with people again.
Pirate
Groove Champion
Groove Champion

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Groove Champion Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:45 am

Alright, I went with Super King.
I may change it again. I had another idea, I just need a good pic.
Might rotate between different names just to annoy others.
Pirate
Groove Champion
Groove Champion

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:42 am

Super King wrote:until I get all his main ones.
Good luck with that quest.

Super King wrote:Alright, I went with Super King.
Ha! Tis truly awesome.

Super King wrote:Might rotate between different names just to annoy others.
Yes, I love it.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:58 am

I'm thinking of seeing that 7 pounds movie when it comes out, but i've heard some mixed reviews- any thoughts?
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:22 am

Doesn't look like my cuppa in terms of a movie going experience, but i wouldn't object to a dvd hire i reckon.
Tom
Tom
Queen of France

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:36 am

What about the new Star Trek- i know Tommy's a trekkie!
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:04 am

Katie and i went and saw "the Spirit" last week, and it was weird! kinda fun, very old school (humour wise) and more than a little weird- but it has the Samuel!
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum