Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Now that's a headline
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:43 am by Kexer

» Hey guys wasup
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:35 am by Kexer

» Random Task
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:08 pm by Andrew.C

» video Links
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:32 pm by Andrew.C

» Caucus Caucus Caucus
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:22 pm by Andrew.C

» Just Checking.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 am by Andrew.C

» Pill that gets you a tangy tan.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 pm by MRac MC

» Other RTSs that aren't SC.
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:12 am by Andrew.C

» The Dark Ages ended?
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 am by MRac MC

Poll

So, how many people still visit the forum?

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 Green_19100%The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 Green_20 100% [ 6 ]
The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 Green_190%The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 Green_20 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

+4
Kexer
Andrew.C
Nick
MRac MC
8 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

Post by Glenjamin Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:09 am

It's pretty cool- the lesson learning is subtle and completely without montages, i quite enjoyed Hancock. some of it is pretty funny, but Jason Bateman really isn't all that good in it.
Glenjamin
Glenjamin
He's A Regular Charlie Church

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies)

Post by Nick Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:22 am

Aww, a lesson. Can't they just make a Joe Kickass style movie.
Nick
Nick
Super-Corrupt Supreme Overload/Extreme-Executive Producer

Male
Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-02-21

https://nocrevushere.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:12 am

Coz movie executives want to feel good while they lug around their wheelbarrows full of monies
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:38 am

Glen, movie executives are not people, they are better then us... we must deal with that. Flipping penguins
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:53 am

The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 Newbatmanwi7The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 Newbatmanwi7The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 Newbatmanwi7The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 Newbatmanwi7The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 Newbatmanwi7The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 Newbatmanwi7The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 Newbatmanwi7The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 Newbatmanwi7The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 Newbatmanwi7The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 Newbatmanwi7The Contrabulous Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel (and other movies) - Page 4 Newbatmanwi7

My totally word prefect unbiased super-review to follow viewing of the film!!!

Wooo!!! Whoop
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:54 am

Sorry to bust your balls, goodbuddy! Hugz!
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male
Number of posts : 742

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:57 am

Thats k, I tried to move all the posts here but I just can work out how to do it.

…and now to get rid of the evidence.

errr, nothing
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:02 am

Hot Fuzz was right...that notepad I have is powerful.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:38 am

What's going on? How come this thread didn't register as being "unread"? What are you two talking about.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Number of posts : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:49 am

Nick started a new thread and I was all "nuh-uh" and I started doing the "note-taking" joke and he deleted his new thread and posted in here instead.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:53 am

Oh. Damn, I missed it.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:16 am

Ok, heres my totally word prefect unbiased super-review of "The Dark Knight".

Oh my fucking god This movie was wicked cool!!!

I give it 8 pirates: Pirate Pirate Pirate Pirate Pirate Pirate Pirate Pirate
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kexer Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:17 am

out of how many :pirate:s
Kexer
Kexer
Regional Manager

Male
Number of posts : 210
Humor : No thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:19 am

8.5 :pirate:s
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:33 am

Yes, movie was super-cool. I reckon, for the third movie, they should steal the subtitle of that made-up ninja choose-your-own-adventure book that I posted:

Holy Shit!!! Batman! He are immune to fire, now you're just pissing him off.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:37 am

wickety yeah!
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:43 am

I also give it 2 farao's out of 2.25 farao's. As they are more potent, meaningful and powerful than Pirate's
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:49 am

Wrong!
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:23 am

Larry David to do a movie with Woody Allen

This could be good. Cautious optimism!

I like his movies 'cept that nervous fella's always in 'em.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:21 pm

Well... I'll watch that. Eventually.

I've read quite a number of quotes from Woody Allen, and they've all been amazingly witty and insightful (in my opinion). But then I've only ever seen snippets of his movies, and they seemed only average. What gives?
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by MRac MC Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:56 am

His movies, they're not great. They always have pretty accurate and realistic characters, but his wit often fails to translate into out and out laughs. Which is why him teaming up with Larry David might be awesome.
MRac MC
MRac MC
Taft! You Old Dog.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:17 am

I liked this batman. I didn't like the first batman. I liked most of the old batmans. I hate freezZOR and leaf-bitch and bat-bitch tho. I also thought that the penguin was shit but that cat-bitch was a pretty cool char.

I didn't like the space micrwave m'jigger. In fact i will go as far as saying that it was the worst perpetration of idiocy on the silver screen since anakin skywalker changed in one day from being a loyalish jedi for the power of good to being a weepy emo child killing psycho.

Also the riddler was coo. And i like harvey birdman.
Tom
Tom
Queen of France

Male
Number of posts : 409
Humor : Sardonic
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenjamin Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:42 am

Tom- do you need to get something off your chest? How do you feel about a stampede in a Hindu temple?
Glenjamin
Glenjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:11 am

Glenjamin wrote:Tom- do you need to get something off your chest? How do you feel about a stampede in a Hindu temple?

I just don't see the link Glen, are you feeling ok?
Nick
Nick

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew.C Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:25 am

He just wanted to rag on other people's faiths again, you know Glen.
Andrew.C
Andrew.C
Larry David In Training
Larry David In Training

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum